Thursday, 19 February 2009

Thursday Morning

In case you were wondering, this is what I look like on a Thursday morning.
Which translates to...Detail: "Expensive Junk". None of it is.
Today's award (8th, two to go):
This one goes to Josie, whose blog makes my day. "She craves mascara", posts favourite items whether it's fashion or not, has an amazing mood-board wall in her room and her blog's playlist has become an addiction. Award info for Josie.
Happy Thursday everyone, have a delicious, out of control "Tsiknopempti"* if in Greece;)
*"Grill Thursday" would be a way to translate it. Like Pancake Day, only it's a Thursday and you grill! yum..

14 comments:

lizz :) said...

Ooh, I have an "Expensive Junk" jumper similar to that :)

Love your blog xx

Frock Around the Clock said...

Loving the sweater and I've enjoyed reading your blog. I like the way you reference your clothes - it's fun! :) x

Marietta said...

You ve been tagged to reveal a fashion or beauty secret hun!

The Stiletto Effect said...

I love your outfit! The dress must be awesome, I like the colour.
Love
Su

Joezehh said...

THANKYOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR MY AWARD :)
oh, i'm dead chuffed!

tokyostargirl said...

the red purse really makes the outfit pop! nice job! =)

yiqin; said...

Brilliant red bag! Love the color

coco said...

I love all the grey. I think grey looks so good worn with little bursts of colour.

DaisyChain said...

Ohh, I love the sweater.

Juliet said...

Thank you for all the tips for Paris, I got there and back safely but right after getting home I got flu. SO not my luck but I'm happy it didn't happen in Paris. I'm gonna post pictures next week.

juliet xxx

The Clothes Horse said...

Your bag is awesome.

chloe in the sky said...

nice casual look! must be very comfortable!
paidakia* where delicious yesterday :)

*ribs

have fun

Girl next blog said...

Cute bag - I love red bags actually!

xx

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

great outfit, looks comfortable.