Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Shoe Quiz

Today was a rather warm and sunny morning and obsessed as I am with Spring I deared wear these shoes. Wearing stuff without tights is something I brought with me from England even though my Greek friends cannot get used to me doing it yet. In case you are wondering, no I did not catch a cold/turn blue/got a bellyache:)

Top: Pullover I got during my last trip to Italy, handmade.
Jeans: Moto, Topshop
Bag: H&M
Watch: The Dwatch;)
Shoes:
...aha! here's a quiz for you:

Take a guess! Should be easier for the Brits (small clue). Were bought, em.. maybe four years ago. Any idea what they are?

8 comments:

Laroux said...

Yeah, a bit of crafty scarf stiching should do the trick!

As for where you got the shoes from idk ... four years ago I lived in Spain lol! I'm going to guess and say either Topshop or New Look.

The Clothes Horse said...

Those shoes are darling! They make me want spring too.
P.S. You've got a great eye, it was shot in Greece. :)

Alecca Rox said...

@L: Good guess but they are not Topshop or New Look;)

@TCH: Thx! It's just that i've got a very similar photo from a school trip!

we wear things said...

the shoes are very cute!!! and i have no clue!

lopi said...

As much as I'd like it to be different, spring is still far for me to wear open-toe shoes... Or as we Greek fashionistas should say "ένα πέδιλο δεν φέρνει την άνοιξη".
I love, love, love the red flowers!

tokyostargirl said...

super cute shoes! I love how big the flower is. =) I have some shoes similar to these except they are black and a lil higher.. and probably a lot more uncomfortable than yours!

miss milki said...

I've no idea where the shoes are from but they're very pretty. I'm jealous of you being able to wear sandals - I'm still wearing tights, socks and boots!

I love you're knitting diary - can't wait to see how it progresses. I can't knit at all, so I'm really impressed by anyone who can!

ambika said...

Amazing, wonderful shoes! Love the curve of the wedge & of course that big ole flower.