Tuesday 2 March 2010

Efharis, s/s 10

Her new collection is out and boy, it really is an explosion of prints and shapes. It's fun and fresh as sunny days are meant to be. Like Efharis is about to say a few lines down, the tip is to dare.
What is the main theme of this collection and which was the influence in designing it?
It's the same in all of my collections, liberation and playing with style and colours. And that's because I don't allow myself to set boundaries to my inspiration.

Can you see a strong trend for this Spring? Which tip would you give?
I am not going to talk about trends because that's exactly where the mistake is made. When a trend is suggested, some people try to follow it just to be 'in fashion' and end up adopting a style that doesn't suit them. As for a tip: dare.

Where can we find your clothes these days?
As fas as my new collection is concerned, within the next few days my selling points will be available through my website.

7 comments:

Giovanna&Roberta said...

Very fresh and pretty dresses!
Take a look to our blog giirl!
We designed new "Chromantic" summer-bags!

Gia said...

Hello dear, how are you?
Omg this collection is crazy, love the prints, so so awesome:)

Mwaaaaa

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

oh wow, love this collection! especially the jumpsuit in the 3rd photo... oh how I wish I had one of those in my wardrobe!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

battered couture said...

I think I will be needing some of these come spring... needing them indeed. And also, how cool would it be to have our hair go back to grunge!

Mairyliscious said...

amazing colors !!!

Unknown said...

Just love that first style, such a unique shape and I love how she has fun with her designs.

Niviarsiaq said...

I love these photos!!! The outfits are so fun! I can imagine Audrey Kitching wearing it- http://audrey.buzznet.com/user/journal/