Friday 26 December 2008

Merry New Boots!

omg, i can see this turning into a shoe blog.
These are my new boots, they feel like walking on cotton. They are beige, leather, totally no-name, made-in-Greece boots. Another buy from that street I mentioned in the previous post. Sorry for not revealing location yet, it's just that I've been too lazy to go and take pictures and I think such a post would deserve to be accurate and detailed. I promise I'll do it before the new year:$ (especially as I am planning to go and invest on more fabulous shoes from there!). Hope you all had a lovely time with friends and family these days,x.


*boots cost me 50 euros, very pleased.
**tights were one of those mistaken buys i love making: liked the pattern and grabbed them off some special offer basket (5 euros). They turned out to be children's, no wonder the girl at the till gift-wrapped them without asking. Luckily they fit me so well - oops, now it's out, I am as tall as a..tall 12-year-old:)

7 comments:

Lopi said...

Ha ha, I totally had the same thought about my blog turning into a shoe blog a few months ago! Don't worry, it's perfectly acceptable, if not expected.
Congratulations on the boots! They are amazing and it's such a treat they are comfortable too. And the tights, you're so lucky to be able to wear kid's tights. I always drool over the kid's tights at Zara, but being 1.71, I haven't dared to try them out yet...
You're so lucky!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

merry xmas + shoes :) xo

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

It might be about the boots, but I love the tights.

Unknown said...

those are very nice!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Work it!

The beautiful and glammed said...

Jalouse! Love this blog, Merry Christmas <3x

battered couture said...

best buy indeed. I'm impressed!