Monday 21 September 2009

The day I found my heart

*


It is all happening today, in London.

Firetrap has joined forces with London's very own 'Cult Couturier' Ziad Ghanem to create a capsule collection being shown as part of September's London Fashion Week from 4.45pm @ Freemasons Hall, 60 Great Queen Street, Holbourn, WC2B 5A.

THE IMMORALIST by Firetrap in collaboration with Ziad Ghanem will be unveiled as part of Vauxhall Fashion Scout at September's London Fashion Week and is a capsule collection. The 7 pieces will then be exhibited within the fantastic City Hall before going under auction in support of The Mayor's Fund For London.

I Lost My Head The Day I Found My Heart.
With such a strong statement on the invitation, we can only guess the offspring of this collaboration will be special.

*this is an image from Ghanem's personal line. His collaboration with Firetrap is kept under wraps till later this afternoon.

------------------------------------------------
-Update: collection unveiled here!

No comments: