Monday 6 July 2009

Long wa(y)it to Berlin

Taking it from the start. I thought I'd never get to Berlin this time, I swear. My EasyJet flight was delayed by two and a half hours and in the end, it was just us left, haunting the airport and the announcement boards, fingers crossed we'd eventually fly. That night I arrived at my friend's flat at 5.30 in the morning and I tell you, it was quite a mission to wake her up. However, I arrived.

Staying at Kreutzberg, a very arty neighbourhood that could be described as a mix of Athens Gazi, Psurri and Exarhia, I had breakfast facing some not so fashion-friendly messages. However, Kreutzberg is not only fashion friendly, I'd say it's actually the area where the latest trends are born.

Boy qeueing ahead of me for a train ticket. Could not miss his R.I.P YSL tote bag.

5 comments:

Marietta said...

Love trip posts!It's going to be exciting, i'm looking foward!

Couture Carrie said...

Glad you made it!
Fab photos!

xoxox,
CC

Κατερίνα said...

perimeno na do k alla post apo to taxidi!!!krima gia tin talaiporia ths anaxorisis!!!!

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

hey babes ♥ it's Hannah from LONDON--ROSE
I just wanted to say sorry about disappearing for a couple of months - something happened in my personal life and I needed time out... but now I'm back! and the blog is going to be even bigger and better than ever! I have sooo much work to do over the next couple of days but am going to put in 100%. I'd love it if you dropped by sometime to check it out x
anywayyy I just wanted to let you know I'm back lol! your blog looks amazing as always =)
♥ Hannah ((london--rose.blogspot.com))

Thalia said...

cool bag indeed!! I ve been ti Kreutzberg last year and it was amazing!!!

we want more!!!

p.s. i really like the jean outfit on the first photo!