Friday 24 July 2009

Your dog needs a spa

I've just received this:

CURE NAIL & BODY BAR HOSTS
PAW FECTION
A SMALL DOG SOCIAL (25lbs max)

Featuring IWI Fresh, Glamour Paws and PAWS Atlanta.
Retreat, relax and renew with your couture canine. Join us for an afternoon of spa treatments, accessories, and hors d' oeuvres for both you and your most stylish accessory, your couture canine.

IWI Fresh will debut their spa canine collection, IWI Doggie, only for fresh and fabulous dogs. Achieve complete PAW FECTION with Glamour Paws' clothing, accessories, and treats!

Emm...
a) I do not own a dog, but if I did, I am under the impression that it would not appreciate the benefits of a... facial.
b) A dog is not a stylish accessory. It's a dog.
c) Still, if I was in Atlanta, U.S.A and not Athens, Greece right now, I'd borrow a dog. I want to see this. (and then let it chew on my shoes for a week to compensate it!) (what if it liked it??!!)

If you are reading from Atlanta and fancy doing this on Sunday, you can reserve here: rsvp@urbansuiteent.com .

1 comment:

NOELLE said...

Those Balenciaga inspired boots by Sam Edelman are up on Ebay!!

Here they are:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110416865038&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123



- http://whatsworn.blogspot.com/