Friday 14 May 2010

Award Friday

Friday is a good day to give awards.
Especially the one I was crowned with by fellow blogger Sugahspank (her blog is an ongoing party around Greece lately, have you seen?). So according to protocol, I am passing on this award to three queens:

Queen of island blogging:
Fashion Butter

Queen of les diy boutonnieres (& that's not nearly all):
Stripes'n'Buttons

Queen of I-love-my-fashion-and-I-do-my-research!:
FFFFashionmiXXXX

Wear it with pride mi ladies and keep writing those posts that have me clicking back for more.

8 comments:

Lorelai Sebastian said...

hey congrats!

T said...

HOLY CRAP, girl! This is so AMAZING. Thank you so much - I am extremely flattered and super humbled.

Throwing the love right back at 'cha. You are an inspiration!

http://www.fashion-butter.com/2010/05/spring-boots-and-great-blogs.html

Anonymous said...

You do deserve the title and the fashion blogging community even democratic accepts this kind of monarchy! Ho ho!

Nells said...

thank u soooooooooo much!!!
i shall wear it with pride!!!!

zoe.k. said...

Geeeeee!!!!
My first award!!! :))))
Thank you so much Alecca!!!
:) :) :) :)

Lorelai Sebastian said...

congrats girl!

ToKataifi said...

siginisi me piani...opos ton kero pou imastan liges ke diname awards i mia stin ali..tora i parea megaaaaaaaalose...

bravo sta koritsia!

Alessia said...

congratulations sweetie!

www.smellslikefashion.blogspot.com