Wednesday 26 January 2011

Melissa + Jean Paul Gaultier in Tangerine

When Melissa + Jean Paul Gaultier made public their fashion affair last summer, I wasn't expecting it at my doorstep for... Christmas. Must be the comfiest stilettos I've walked on (surprised? so was I) as well as the best smelling ones.

This time Melissa's usual recyclable jelly material is meant to look its best when worn with fishnets, creator JPG had told Vogue.co.uk so I gave them a go accordingly. Nude & short fishnet socks is my free translation.
*Special thanks to exclusive importer of the style and shoe-Santa of the moment, Shop & Trade, who made sure they reached my feet.
**Tangerine, among other colours, will be released this coming Spring.

8 comments:

Ann Marie M. said...

Absolutely fabulous!:)

zoe.k. said...

very nice love! :)))

Nells said...

i'm really jealous of these!i saw it too @ lfof...
kai skeftomaiiii...

A BRIT GREEK said...

Love these! I am all over the Tangerine thing! Think you've inspired an upcoming post now!

x.o.x.o

Vicky said...

I think they look creapy with these fishnet socks....

Alecca Rox said...

@ A Brit Greek - Looking forward to it!

@ Vicky - I guess the way I choose to wear my stuff might look creepy to some;)

Velveteen said...

Oh my God..You just made me have a heart failure!

Lopi said...

they really ARE the comfiest stilettos I've wore too! amazing structure.
I got the brown ones, not sure yet if I'll save them for bare-legged summer wearing or if I'll try finding a tights combo that will work with brown... any ideas?