Monday 15 February 2010

Colour-matching your kite

Only realised whilst uploading the photos on my laptop. It was not intended and I'm yet to decide which "h" it is (harmonious or hilarious - luck has been tricky with me before).

The kite-part: today is the one day of the year in Greece when you are meant to fly a kite, a tradition associated with the beginning of the pre-Easter lenting. I wasn't planning to go for it this time but there was a change of plan upon wake-up and "Pinocchio" was the best we could get hold of.

Besides, he stood out so sweetly among athletic club themes, brought back childhood memories just like the whole flying kite business and I like what he's wearing (that last one alone should be enough).

So up he went. Good boy.

2 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

I miss flying a kite as a child, lovely photos =]

ToKataifi said...

pinokio?????

coooool!