Friday 18 September 2009

Printemps go wild

I was going for the windows of Galleries Lafayette, but I found Printemps September windows totally ...wild. It's not the first time I see (immaculate) stuffed animals at prestigeous French windows. Last winter Style Bubble had posted about it too. I still find it weird though, sitting there lifeless and used as hangers. Whether weird or wonderful, they are impressive I guess. What do you think?





Yes, this last window is more like my cup of tea...
(or is it? I suspect a dead animal is still there, only in the shape of...a bag!)

3 comments:

Penny said...

it seems very scary to my eyes!
I saw a similar window around here and it seemed creepy!

Anonymous said...

The windows are kind off beautiful, but I don't really see why there needed to be so many stuffed animals - especially since the tree one works absolutely fine!

TMFA said...

I agree, it is beautiful!