Wednesday 28 October 2009

FWA - the aftermath

This is a tough one. What took place in Technopolis the past few days, was a fashion event, that by no means represents the complete image of the Greek Fashion Force, not even that of Athens. That was obvious at first sight of the catwalk schedule, as well as this incident. However, there were important names showing there and some very talented new comers. I intentionally kept my comments to a minimum for each show, because I felt you should decide for yourself. However I did make a point each time I was impressed. Overall, in terms of people and happenings this was a toned down version of other seasons, probably because of the last minute announcement of its dates and participants.

1 comment:

Mairyliscious said...

θελω να σου πω ενα μπραβο για την ολη προσπαθεια καλυψης του event ολες αυτες τις ημερες!
welldone honey !!!