Saturday 24 October 2009

FWA - day2, people

I thought this time I am gonna get it right. I am going to wear something loose and comfy, yet "designer" and interesting. So I went for my Katerina Alexandraki dress from the "Supermarket" collection (s/s 09). Heavy elastic cotton was perfect for hardcore catwalk attending and the frilled back -not visible here- gave it just the fashion twist I wanted. My H&M booties kept me on my feet for hours and battled bravely with the brick grounds of Technopolis and instead of a handbag I took my Eastpak mini-bag from the DRKSDW collection. No stylistic excitement, but it wasn't me who had to stylisticly excite:)

People I came across:
Designers Frida Karadima and Dimitris Strepkos (1/2 of Celebrity Skin) showing off his new tatoo. If there was an Oscar for catwalk commentating I'd give it to Strepkos, hands down.


Fashion blogger Christiana from Fashion Paths shooting some excellent pictures from the front row.


Alfredo Saltiel, in charge of the showroom of Katerina Alexandraki and the brand Julia Bergovich right above the "Night Boutique".

1 comment:

Mairyliscious said...

mou aresei h christiana se rolo photographer!!!!!excellent!!!

nice dress girl!!!!!