Sunday 18 October 2009

Killing time









Flight was scheduled to leave from Orly Airport. However, Orly airport staff decided to go on strike so now I am told I'm flying from Charles de Gaulle Airport. Then flight is delayed, new time unknown. So there's time to kill. With a small shop, a cafe and an oldschool arcade area, Terminal 3 is not exactly entertaining.

*I spend Easyjet's 4.50 euros coupon on juice and water...
*Ah, good chance to write those postcards...
*I eat the Dalloyau macarons I was meant to be having for breakfast tomorrow (Hari, Chloe, I was thinking of you)...
*I read the airport mag - Karl in all his glory on the cover...
*I check out the arcade (I used to be so good at tetris)...
*I jump around and take pictures (impossible attempts to fly)...

tic...toc...tic...toc...

Four hours later we are finally boarding. My noon flight is now a night flight. Pictures from the plane leave the impression I'm flying over stardust. I'm almost home.

1 comment:

Hari K said...

hahaaa!! perfect post!!!!
it must have been funny for the other passengers around the airport, watching a girl jumping in the attempt to fly!!!
oooo and i miss those macarons!
lucky girl!