Wednesday 7 October 2009

Sooo..! boutique opening party

It was quite a glamorous opening tonight for Katerina Alexandraki's first Sooo..! boutique. Mini cocktails were coming and going, a wave of Athenean celebrities was rubbing shoulders with guests and after the catwalk show, the collection was available to touch and shop. Loud music kept the spirits high outside while inside models and customers were coming in and out of the fitting rooms. This is a quick post of pictures I managed to shoot towards the end of the night. I'm sooo tired right now... proper photo-report & video coming soon!

(Below: Katerina Alexandraki wearing her shoe-fringe, parts of the collection, the limited edition flower pin-hats -I'm wearing one too- and special touches that got my attention).












7 comments:

Mairyliscious said...

so o oo o jealous
to koritsi me th chanel h th chanel like- dn mporw na diakrinw -bag mou aresei polu kompso kai aplo !

Thalia said...

is that you with blue dress and flower?? cause it looks amazing!!! also i want this tee with the markers!!!!!!! can u give me some details??

Alecca Rox said...

@Mairylicious - I confirm it was a Chanel original:) (ok, I didn't go as far as searching the inside stitches, but looked as real as it gets)

@Thalia - actually thought of you when I saw this tee. Sadly I don't have more info than this image but you can contact them on +30 210 6721884. Think it's a brand Katerina has brought over from Berlin.

Alecca Rox said...

*forgot: yep, that's me in the blue dress, amazingly the hat-pin in my goody-bag was a perfect match! (post to follow about this dress...)

Couture Carrie said...

So fun, darling! Love the blue dress!

xoxox,
CC

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

t-shirts you can colour in! :) *swoon*

Gabbi said...

Great photos! Must be amazing to see the behind the scenes... and play with the clothing!! :)